When an influencer reaches their goal, you'll receive an email containing a link to that influencer in the admin dashboard where you can issue their reward. Rewarding influencers in a timely and efficient manner is crucial for maintaining long-term relationships and motivating them for ongoing and future engagement. This guide outlines the steps you need to take to issue these rewards.
Steps to Reward an Influencer
- Log In and Access Your Campaign: Open your ICS admin dashboard and navigate to the campaign where the influencer has reached their goal
- Filter by Reward Eligibility: On the "Influencers" table, set the "Reward Eligibility" filter to "Eligible" to easily find all influencers who have earned a reward
- Initiate Reward Influencer Flow: You have two options here: you can either open up the influencer's details modal and click "Process" from the banner, or click "Process" directly on the table
- Follow the Prompts: Once you click "Process," a set of prompts will appear, guiding you through the reward issuing process
- Review and Issue the Reward: After confirming the details of the reward to be issued, click on "Send Rewards"
Things to Consider
- An email will be sent to both you and the influencer once they become eligible for a reward
- The influencer will receive another email detailing their reward and, when applicable, how to redeem it
- If the reward is a refund to the original payment method, it may take several days to process
- A record of all issued rewards can be found under "Reports > Rewards" in the admin dashboard
Issuing rewards in a timely manner to eligible influencers is not just a best practice but a crucial step for the effectiveness of your referral campaign by motivating future participation.